Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages
Kerala has accomplished the standing of a wellbeing and health objective all through the world. The state advances Ayurveda tourism as a significant piece of this health program. A voyager gets tremendous joy by going out on an excellent outing that consolidates staggering travel insight and rejuvenating Ayurveda medicines. Vitara Tours offers you the best Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages according to your prerequisites.
Ayurveda has been supported on these shores for over 1,000 years and the world is gradually arousing to the useful utilizations of this antiquated type of medication. Kerala has, since days of yore, been the ideal host to rehearse something very similar and brags of a wide scope of Treatment and Research Centers. We have given under an assortment of high-goal pictures that feature Ayurveda treatment being directed. Ayurveda centers around the generally speaking all encompassing development and prosperity of the individual and these visuals will assist you with understanding the extraordinary reach and extent of its drugs.
Kerala has arisen as a famous Ayurveda tourism objective in light of the various Ayurveda treatment focuses and resorts giving great medical care. For individuals who wish to go through Ayurvedic treatments and back rubs to renew their body and recover their lost energy can get great medicines at Cochin.
The legendary Rasayana Chikitsa, or Rejuvenation Therapy, is often considered synonymous with rebirth, for it completely revitalizes the body, eliminating the ill-effects of all previous disorders. Its cleansing effect gives a second lease of life by completely decontaminating the body, mind, and spirit.
Rasayana is derived from two separate Sanskrit words: Rasa meaning the “basic essence that nourishes the body,” and Ayana meaning “path”. Hence, Rasayana stands for a nourishing pathway. Rasayana Chikitsa is a holistic revitalization therapy aimed at treating nutrient deficiencies, with a focus on the constituent elements of the body.
Panchakarma is a rejuvenation therapy in Ayurveda. The Pancha (Five) Karma (Action) approach to disease prevention is a combination of five tried-and-tested treatment techniques that revitalizes patients by restoring their physical and mental equilibrium.
Panchakarma’s value lies in the herbal and organic medicines used, which exempts it from the risks of side effects, common to many modern-day drugs. The concept behind it is that a majority of sicknesses are caused by consumed foods and environmental toxins. Panchakarma treatment is unique since it ensures both short-term and long-term well-being of the individual. It scrupulously avoids the instant gratification approach. Shamana and Shodhana are the two categories of rejuvenation therapies practised.
Panchakarma is performed in three stages that methodically lead the body through a variety of therapies.
The first stage is Purvakarma, where oleation therapy and induced intense sweating loosen excess doshas and toxins accumulated in the body.
In the actual treatment, Pradhanakarma, a specialized treatment is administered to expel impurities, and revitalize the system.
The final stage is Paschatkarma, where a rehabilitation plan with diet, rest and lifestyle modifications is prescribed to prevent recurrence of the disease. This post-treatment care sets Ayurveda apart from other fields of medicine.
List of major Kerala Ayurveda Treatments we offer
ABHYANGAM, KATI BASTHI, GREEVA BASTHI, JANU BASTHI, ELAKIZHI, NJAVARA KIZHI, PIZHICHIL, SIRO DHARA (TAILAM), SIRODHARA (THAKRAM), THAKRADHARA WHOLE BODY, DHANYAMLA DHARA, KASHAYA DHARA, DHANYAMLA, THALAPOTHICHIL, PODI KIZHI, UDVARTHANAM, UPANAHAM, NASYAM, PRATIMARSHAM, RAKTHA MOKSHANAM, JALOUKA, AGNIKARMA, BANDAGING (ORDINARY CREPE), MATRA BASTHI, KASHAYA BASTHI, KSHARABASTHI, NADISWEDAM, STEAM BATH, VAMANAM, PHYSIOTHERAPPY, YOGA, etc.
REJUVENATION PACKAGES (Kerala Ayurveda Packages)
1) Kayapalanam – Abhyangam + steam bath + Eye therapy (Duration 1 hour)
2) Ayushmanbhava – Abhyangam + Sirodhara + Face pack + Eye treatment (Duration 1 Hour)
3) Niramaya – Abhyangam + Elakizhi + eye treatment – 1 hr
4) Nirvana – Abhya nga + pizhichil + Head massage + face pack+eye treatment (Duration 1 hrs)
5) 3 days package – Abhyangam + steam 1st day Elakizhi + sirodhara 2nd day Njavarakizhi + sirodhara + FACE PACK 3rd day.
6) 5 days package – ABHYANGAM + STEAM 2 DAYS Elakizhi + sirodhara 2 days Njavarakizhi + face pack + sirodhara 1 day.
7) 7 days Package: – Abhyanga + head massage + steam 2 days Elakizhi + Sirodhara 3 days Njavarakizhi + face pack 2 days.
8) 10 days package:- abhyanga + head massage + steam 2 days Pizhichil + eye treatment 3 days Elakizhi + sirodhara 3 days Njavarakizhi + Face pack 2 days
9) 14 days package:- Abhyanga + steam 3 days Pizhichil + eye treatment 3 days Elakizhi + sirodhara 3 days Podikizhi + sirodhara 3 day Njavarakizhi + face pack-2 days
10) 21 days package:- Udvarthanam + steam – 3 days Abhyanga + head massage + steam 3 days Elakizhi + Sirodhara 5 days Podikizhi + sirodhara 3 days Pizhichii + eye treatment 3 days Njavarakizhi + face pack 4 days.
Book Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages with best price now from Vitara Tours.
100% Flexible and Customizable Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages Available. Plan your next holidays with Vitara Tours. Book now for better rate. You can customize the best Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages suiting all your requirements.
Get the Best Packages Planned by our Experts!.