6 Days 5 Nights
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
One of India’s best travel locations, Andaman Islands observe monstrous magnificence and is cherished by each explorer. Stunning sea shores, caverns and the corals make it an ideal go-to objective. The Andaman Tour Package is an ideal decision in the event that you re searching for a visit to Andaman.
Andaman Tour Package is consistently one of the superb decisions while wanting to go for a vacation. This 6 Days in Andaman islands Tour, permits you to figure out some time, for yourself, away from the hurly-brawny of city life. The bundle packs in the allure of sea shores, the energy of fun exercises and the gloriousness of Andaman.
Around 1370 kilometer east of terrain India, the archipelago that is Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal with Myanmar toward the east and north, is an ideal scene of clear waters, sun-dappled, white sea shores, mangrove wild and coconut forests offering a cool shade to your lounger as it influences tenderly in the breeze. A piece of the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Andaman Islands are settled by Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Myanmarese and Nicobarese society, however they are principally home to the native Jarawa and Sentinelese clans. Of the 572 islands including the Myanmar-controlled Coco Islands in the north, a couple can be gotten to by sightseers, the leftover are too far out to secure the privilege to protection of the Sentinelese who are right up ’til the present time careful about contact with the rest of the world. For its turquoise waters, sweet sands and sun-soaked sea shores, Havelock is a magnet for impassioned jumpers and relaxation searchers. Port Blair’s ideal setting and history, home to the Cellular Jail outside of the exceptionally British Ross and Viper Islands, will be the ideal beginning stage for your visit into the Andaman Islands.
On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will receive you at the Airport and escort you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel in the afternoon, proceed for visit to Corbyn’s cove beach – a coconut fringed beach about 8kms from Port Blair city ideal for swimming. Visit to National Memorial Cellular Jail – it was built by Britishers in the years 1905 to imprison Indian political freedom fighters. Late in the evening, witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
In the morning from Phoenix Bay Harbour get transferred to Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to selected hotel. After freshening up, journey towards Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated it the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort at Havelock.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Neil Island via ferry from Havelock Island. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After rest sightseeing of Neil Island would start, our representative would take you to Laxmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach, Bharatpur Beach, Howra Bridge & Rock formation. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach.
Note: Laxmanpur Beach is the sunset point and is a major attraction; water sports activities are available in Bharatpur Beach. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
According to boat schedule, you reach back to Port Blair via ferry. On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will receive you at Phonix Bay harbour and will escort you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in relax for the rest of the day, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Then excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. Water sports activities available here are Scuba diving, Under water sea-walk, Snorkeling, glass bottom boat ride, Jet ski-water scooter, Banana boat ride, speed boat, etc.; (on direct payment basis). Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Drop at Port Blair Airport for further journey with wonderful memories.
For the services contracted, at least 20% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid before 45 days prior to departure. The Guest must pay the balance amount 30 days prior departure of the Tour (can be paid at Vitara Tours Office before departure). If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same.
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking through our secured online payment gateway system, by Bank Transfer, by cheques/demand drafts (to be payable in the name of ‘Vitara Tours & Travels Private Ltd'), by cash. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer.
The EMI options, if applicable, will be only available for the payment done online during the package booking. EMI option is not available for any payment done after the online booking of the package.
If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Vitara Tours within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
Cancellation Period Charges:-
31 days prior to departure 20% of the total cost
21 to 30 days prior to departure 50% of the total cost
11 to 20 days prior to departure 75% of the total cost
01 to 10 days prior to departure 100% of the total cost
With regards to the refund of unused/ unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as mentioned above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
Please note that the refund process may take approximately 2 - 4 weeks to complete, due to banking procedures involved. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to the Bank account, the bank charges would be deducted from the refund amount.
There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tours, Hotels, and Sightseeing etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Special Note:- Please carry original ID Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
* If we change or cancel your holiday We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. If you have a complaint If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or Vitara Tours representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided before departure.
* The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
* In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depending upon the hotel selection. In case you are not satisfied with the alternate option, the advance paid will be refunded Your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget.
* We do not have any hidden charges.
* The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
* Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 3 years which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
* Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted).
* In case of any unexpected strike (bandh), we will make alternative arrangements and expenses incurred due to the same is not included in the package.
* Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
* We strongly recomend you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
* Room/Houseboat up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
* There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
* Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
* Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle.
* If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
* High season surcharges are applicable during festivals like Diwali, Christmas and New Year, etc.
* If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
* For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes.
* The Tour Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
* All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.