2 Days 1 Night
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Holiday at Kochi : Kochi, also known as Cochin is a major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea a part of the Arabian Sea. Called the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”, Kochi was an important spice trading centre on the west coast of India from the 14th century onward, and maintained a trade network with Arab merchants from the pre-Islamic era. Kochi is known as the financial, commercial and industrial capital of Kerala state.
Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
Kochi is by far an exquisite halting destination to unwind amidst its posh environment. Touring in Kochi will leave you awestruck from the backwaters to beaches to hill stations this south state radiant’s with jade green glow and staggering palm trees. This scenic destination of Kochi is best described as bountiful and beautiful because of its rich flora and fauna and you can also visit other beautiful places of the state as well.
Kochi is a divine sanction and this place has best sightings to keep you occupied. From pristine Fort Kochi Beach, Marine Drive, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica to Mattancherry Palace. The best places to travel and popular things to do in Kochi will certainly make your trip one of the best travel destinations in India.
Holiday at Kochi Package offering you a wonderful experience in Kochi life. The activity and sightseeing to do in Kochi are 1. Dutch Palace, 2.Jewish Street, 3.St. Francis Church, 4.Jewish Synagogue, 5.Chinese Fishing Nets, 6. Shopping, etc.
* Pick up from Cochin Intl Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station and Proceed to Hotel.
* Proceed to sightseeing of Kochi: 1. Dutch Palace, 2.Jewish Street, 3.St. Francis Church, 4.Jewish Synagogue, 5.Chinese Fishing Nets, 6. Shopping, etc.
* Overnight stay at Hotel
* Breakfast at Hotel in Kochi
* Proceed to sightseeing of Kochi.
* Timely transfer to Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus Station (depend on your departure place) for a safe and comfortable departure.
* Special Note:- Please carry original ID Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
* If we change or cancel your holiday We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. If you have a complaint If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or Vitara Tours representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided before departure.
* The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
* In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depending upon the hotel selection. In case you are not satisfied with the alternate option, the advance paid will be refunded Your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget.
* We do not have any hidden charges.
* The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
* Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 3 years which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
* Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted).
* In case of any unexpected strike (bandh), we will make alternative arrangements and expenses incurred due to the same is not included in the package.
* Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
* We strongly recomend you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
* Room/Houseboat up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
* There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
* Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
* Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle.
* If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
* High season surcharges are applicable during festivals like Diwali, Christmas and New Year, etc.
* If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
* For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes.
* The Tour Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
* All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
For the services contracted, at least 20% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid before 45 days prior to departure. The Guest must pay the balance amount 30 days prior departure of the Tour (can be paid at Vitara Tours Office before departure). If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same.
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking through our secured online payment gateway system, by Bank Transfer, by cheques/demand drafts (to be payable in the name of ‘Vitara Tours & Travels Private Ltd'), by cash. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer.
The EMI options, if applicable, will be only available for the payment done online during the package booking. EMI option is not available for any payment done after the online booking of the package.
If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Vitara Tours within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
Cancellation Period Charges:-
31 days prior to departure 20% of the total cost
21 to 30 days prior to departure 50% of the total cost
11 to 20 days prior to departure 75% of the total cost
01 to 10 days prior to departure 100% of the total cost
With regards to the refund of unused/ unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as mentioned above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
Please note that the refund process may take approximately 2 - 4 weeks to complete, due to banking procedures involved. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to the Bank account, the bank charges would be deducted from the refund amount.
There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tours, Hotels, and Sightseeing etc.) for any reason whatsoever.