3 Days 2 Nights
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
The Wayanad District of Kerala, India has a wide variety of tourist attractions ranging from religious sites to natural, and historical sites. Standing high at an altitude of 2100 metres from the sea levels, Wayanad is one of the best scenic hill stations around Kerala. From captivating waterfalls to the appealing resorts and homestays, Wayanad has everything you need for a perfect vacation. Away from the noises of the big cities, Wayanad tour offers a quaint getaway to the tourists.
Wayanad tour package offers some of the best adventure sites for the ones seeking some thrill. From camping to ziplining and from cycling tours in the lush green meadows to trekking into the forests of Kalladi, this hill station is dotted with many extreme activities. This is not it, as this peaceful hill station is home to some lush tea plantations, you will also get a chance here to enjoy the traditional tea-making processes.
* On the first day of your Calicut to Wayanad package, you will be picked up from Calicut Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station and will be transferred to Wayanad
* After reaching Wayanad, complete the check-in formalities and get some rest after a tiresome journey.
* Proceed to local sightseeing
* Overnight stay at hotel
* Breakfast from hotel
* Proceed to sightseeing of Wayanad
* Overnight stay at hotel
* After having breakfast check out from the hotel.
* Explore the place till evening and in the evening start your return journey.
* Timely transfer to Calicut Airport/Railway station/Bus Station (depend on your departure place) for a safe and comfortable departure.
* Special Note:- Please carry original ID Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
* If we change or cancel your holiday We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees. If you want to change your holiday plan After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. If you have a complaint If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or Vitara Tours representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided before departure.
* The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
* In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depending upon the hotel selection. In case you are not satisfied with the alternate option, the advance paid will be refunded Your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget.
* We do not have any hidden charges.
* The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
* Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 3 years which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
* Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted).
* In case of any unexpected strike (bandh), we will make alternative arrangements and expenses incurred due to the same is not included in the package.
* Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
* We strongly recomend you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
* Room/Houseboat up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
* There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
* Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
* Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle.
* If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
* High season surcharges are applicable during festivals like Diwali, Christmas and New Year, etc.
* If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
* For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes.
* The Tour Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date.
* All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based upon the breeding period of the goats (Nilgiri Tahr)
In A/C Deluxe & A/C Super Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Houseboat check in is at 12.30 Noon and cruise is till 5 PM and there after boat will be anchored according to the Government regulations
All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay
The Tour Package cost published in website is the least expected cost of the year, the price can vary with respect to the seasonal traffic of your travel date